Thursday 16 December 2010

Dear Sumayya,

I love us so much, sometimes I feel like I dont want things to ever change. While you lie close to my chest and fall into deep sleep I love to stroke your super soft tiny fingers and wish that you never grow up and stay a baby forever so that I can cuddle you that way always. But thats just wrong right. Especially now when you're growing so fast and so healthy, oh I'm going to miss this moment Sumayya.

Ps: You look so adorable when you pucker up your upper lip and give that 'distant' look. Mama geram!



3 comments:

  1. Hang tau dak dalam gamaq ni nampak mcm Sumayya tu adik hang, bukan anak hang. Aku jeles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaka?haa tgk hebat tak aura baju yg aku beli kat edast ni.lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. hebat! hebat! beli la lagiii hahaha tapi bukan pasai baju tu. dah memang hang tu kecikkk tu yg nampak mcm kakak weyyyy

    ReplyDelete